Friday, September 12, 2008

Kesler's First Day of Pre-School!

Kesler first day of school!
Kesler was so excited to back to school this year.

For the past 2 years Kesler has loved going to school, and this year was no different. Except for when we got to school he decided that he was big enough that he didn't need his mommy to walk him in. :( Well his exact words were, "mom you can just stay in the car because now that I am a big brother I don't need you to walk me in. Mom this is what happens when you become a man and a big brother." WHAT!! Did he just tell me he was a man? I can deal with him being a big brother, but my baby CAN NOT be a man yet. I almost started to cry my little boy was growing up so fast I there was nothing I could do to stop it. You know everybody told him to enjoy him when he was a baby because kids grow up too fast. Well they were right it really doesn't seem like it has been 5 years. Where does the time go?

1 comments:

Amy said...

WHAT CUTE BOYS. YOUR FAMILY IS SO CUTE. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE GIRLS NIGHT I WOULD LOVE TO COME.