Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lucky Number 8 Tag

8 Things

8 T.V. Shows I watch:

1. One Tree Hill
2.The Hills
3. Beverly Hills 92010 -reruns and new ones
4. ER
5. Real World/Road Rules Challenges
6. UFC w/ Clayton
7. Ugly Betty
8. Disney shows run all day in our house so whatever is on that.


8 Things that happened yesterday.

1. laundry
2. took care/played with my kids
3. vacuumed my car
4. talk to my mom and charlene
5. got ready for provo
6. cleaned house
7. got gas in my car
8. got a soda


8 Favorite places to eat.

1. Olive Garden
2. Red Lobster
3. Chillis
4.Pizza Hut
5.Brick Oven
6.Taco Time
7. Macaroni Grill
8. Cowboy Club

8 Things I am looking foward to.

1. Christmas
2. My Birthday
3. Thanksgiving
4. Another Girls Night Out :)
5. Vacation
6. Seeing Family
7. New Years Eve
8. Meeting my new nephew


8 Things on my wish list.

1. For Clayton, my boys and I to be happy and healthy
2. Bigger house :)
3. Go back to school
4. To maybe one day have a little girl..... but not for a while and three would be are limit.
5. Travel all over
6. See family I haven't seen in a long time.
7. For more nieces and nephews
8. Billion dollars :]

Now I tag

1. My mom
2. Gina
3. Rachel
4. Tiffany
5. Amy
6. Nat
7. Karlee
8. Jaycee

0 comments: