Saturday, October 18, 2008

-Opening Morning-


This is one of my fav's of Clayton, and he didn't even know I took it!! :)
Picture on top of Horn Mountain, looking toward skyline
On Horn Mountain, looking down on Ferron!
Cammie Bell, Laura Jeffs and her son and Seth Scovill

If you look really close there is a orange dot right in the middle, that was Jason pushing deer to us, but may i add that we seen nothing all day long! :( We spent the whole day with Jason and Cammie Bell, Steve and Seth Scovill, Shawn and Gage Bell, Lynn Tuttle and his son, Shawn Jeffs and his family. We had a awesome opening day, even without the deer!


2 comments:

Jaycie said...

I am soooo jelous Lowell and I didn't draw out this year for the first time!! Lowell was pretty upset he didn't draw out for elk either and our freezer is low isn't that the way it goes!!!! looks like fun!! Hope you guys find something if you haven't yet!

karlee said...

I would love to take pictures! I need all the practice I can get! Maybe by then I will have gotten some in and your pictures will be awesome!
Laurels bridal shower is Nov. 1st from 6-8. I think the invite went to "Charlene and Girls", So make sure you come so we can get to know each other better. I think the last time I saw you was at my shower! haha. Bring those cute boys so I can see them too!