Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!



What's your husbands name? Clayton Bell
How long have you guys been married? Almost 6 years
How long did you date? 3 1/2 years
How old is he? 26
Who eats more sweets? Clayton
Who said I Love You first? We both said it the same time well Clayton might have said it first
Who is taller? Clayton
Who is the better singer? Clayton for sure
Who is smarter? ME!! Well Claytons pretty smart for a boy! :)
Who does the laundry? Me not unless Clayton ticks me off then he does his own.
Who pays the bills? Clayton makes the money, but I pay the bills.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? We both do usually.
Who cooks dinner? Both depends on what we have.
Who drives? Clayton usually
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Both of us
Who kissed who first? Clayton did but he tricked me.:)
Who asked who out first? Clayton
Who wears the pants? Me
I now tag my mom and Gina

0 comments: