Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nothing Really

Hey, I haven't really had the much to blog about latley. Nothing too exciting has been going on, so I though I would do a little update on everybody. Kesler is doing really good in school and loving every minute of it, he can't get enough of it! Which is a really super thing for me. :) Kase is getting super big, he is are little "chubbers." Its funny I always said I wanted a really chubby baby, well I got my wish thats for sure. They are both getting so big. Thats all for now and I will try to get some pictures up soon of the both of them.

1 comments:

Trenton and Danielle said...

Candice--I am so glad you found my blog!! I can't believe how big your boys have gotten! WOW how time flies, it seems like yesterday we were hanging out with the boys in high school.